SSIS provides a unique feature to track the execution of the packages so that it can be utilized for debugging or analyzing performance later. Here the application provides an ultimate way to set the logging features of the packages batch wise i.e. set log features to all the packages at a time.
Minimum Configuration (For SQL Server 2008 packages):
- .Net Framework 3.5 Service pack 1
- SQL Server 2008
Compatible version (For SQL Server 2005 packages):
Minimum Requirement –>
- .Net Framework 2.0
- SQL Server 2005
- Supports Flat File logging only.
- Supports packages stored in hard drives only.
- Supports 18 types of logging.
- Logs up to 7 types of information regarding the package.
- Compatible user interface.
Give your feedback on the application in the comments section.